Bending machines and equipment
In July 2017 the most anticipated event in the industrial sector is taking place - international exhibition INNOPROM. Over a span of 4 days from 10th to 13th of July there will be a grand-scale exposition of equipment and latest technologies in the International Exhibition Center Ekaterinburg-EXPO, as well as business program consisting of 150 events, dedicated to modern industry trends and problems.
The exhibition will assemble as usual representatives of Russian and foreign manufacturers and distributors of industrial equipment, computer software and industrial intelligent control systems engineers, analysts and economists. Heads of regions and representatives of Federal authorities, ambassadors and heads of foreign commercial agencies, top-managers and owners of the largest enterprises and consortiums annually attend the exhibition as guests, participants and spokespeople of the business program.
Special attention is annually drawn to the exhibition INNOPROM.METALWORKING, which will take place in the pavilion №1 of the Exhibition Center. Being one of the bases of Russian economy, for instance, of Sverdlovsk oblast, metalworking influences all of the clue spheres of industrial production, from machine building to defense and aerospace industry. One of the sections of INNOPROM.METALWORKING exhibition presents a wide variety of bending and forming equipment from leading Russian and global manufacturers.
WHAT IS BENDING EQUIPMENT
Bending equipment is a class of machine tools and automatic systems for shaping base metal in a solid-drawn way without the use of welding works. Industrial and automatic machines and other equipment for bending is used for manufacturing products from stainless steel, iron, copper, aluminum and various alloys.
Metal bending technologies fall into two categories: cold and hot bending. Steelwork done from a solid plate through bending is notable for higher durability, monolithic structure and corrosion resistance. Cylinders, closed-loop components and complex and irregular parts can be produced on bending equipment.
APPLICATION SPHERES OF ITEMS PRODUCED THROUGH BENDING:
- Machine industry, aircraft and ship construction (production of tubes, cylinders and other metal parts);
- Production of pipes and pipe-line parts (both for engineering communication and oil-and-gas industry);
- Production of construction materials (roof and facade non-standard precast components, weatherings, moulding);
- Production of parts for buildings, constructions, reservoirs, gas holders, shelters, plate structures of blast-furnace departments;
- Production of elements and components for machines and aggregates of various purpose;
- Production of furniture and interior objects (shelves, nooks, furniture legs, hangers, hooks);
- Production of footing for stands, signs, billboards and road signs.
Aside from rolling and bending machines, there are models for bending metal fittings, wire, fen or steel sections. Metal bending machines can be manual, mechanical or fully automated (including models with in-built CRM). There are as well both, universal types of machines and field-specific equipment, which is targeted at producing specific items - from bucket handles to welded and gas pipes.
TYPES OF BENDING EQUIPMENT:
- Sheet bending presses, automatic and mechanical;
- Multi-functional equipment for laser-cutting, forming and bending;
- Rotary (rolling press) sheet bending machines;
- Hydraulic/electromechanical folder machines;
- Hydraulic/electromechanical profile bending machines;
- Pneumatic bending equipment;
- Pipe-bending machines;
- Machines for bending wire and fittings.
FORMING: TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT
Forming is one of the widespread technological processes in metalworking, often preceding casting and finishing work. The process implies production of forms for casting, or shaping metal items as a part of a production chain. Machine moulding is used in foundry production of a small-scale and large-scale segment.
The exhibition INNOPROM.METALWORKING presents forming equipment of varying complexity degrees - from compact mechanical machines to automatic lines and systems with CRM. All types of forming equipment, despite their differences in construction, function on the principle of cycling of two basic operations. The first step is compacting the sand in two half-modes, the second step is extracting finished item from the frame. Certain types of forming machines flip over half-modes and push them on an assembly line.
FORMING EQUIPMENT CAN BE CLASSIFIED ACCORDING TO 4 BASIC CATEGORIES:
1. Type of energy used for machine operation;
2. Way of compacting sand in a frame;
3. Method of extracting a model from a frame with sand;
4. Type of executing tasks or finished items.
FORMING MACHINES ACCORDING TO TYPE OF POWER ENERGY:
Manual forming machines are used in small departments and foundry production. They are notable for relatively low productivity, but low price of this type of equipment makes manual forming on limited or low-volume production economically viable. As for electromagnetic and hydraulic models, which are notable for their economical efficiency and noiselessness, their usage is limited due to small sizes of frames. Mechanical or sanding equipment, which operates from electromotor energy, is intended for work with frames of large sizes and they are used for forming large-format parts. The most popular machines with pneumatic mode can be used while working with frames of any size.
FORMING EQUIPMENT ACCORDING TO TYPE OF COMPACTING SAND FOR FORMING:
- Manual type equipment;
- Squeeze and squeeze-and-vibration forming machine;
- Jolt machines or jolt machines with final squeezing;
- Sand slinger and air sand blower forming machines.
FORMING EQUIPMENT ACCORDING TO METHOD OF ITEM EXTRACTING FROM FRAME FILLED WITH SAND:
- Machines with frame pin lift;
- Machines with frame flask removal;
- Equipment with model broaching;
- Machines with rotary or turnover table.
FORMING EQUIPMENT ACCORDING TO TASK TYPES AND FINISHED PRODUCT TYPES VARY GREATLY, SO ONLY FEW TYPES ARE MENTIONED:
- Universal and multi-functional automatic moulders;
- Equipment for producing casting forms;
- Punching forming machines;
- Spring-coiling and spring-forming machines;
- Forming machines and automates for producing wire-bale top;
- Equipment for forming and winding wire rings;
- Machines for producing buckles and fasteners of various configurations;
- Equipment for producing metal stands;
- Forming machines for producing springs, frames and other metal items.
Exhibition will take place from 10th to 13th of July. In order to attend certain expositions, you will need a single electronic ticket which is valid for all 4 days of the event. To get it for free, you need to register on the website and fill in the form on your profile page. If you buy the ticket on the day of your visit, entrance will cost 300 rubles.