Benefits of participation
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION IN INNOPROM.METALWORKING EXHIBITION.
The statistic shows that about 93% percent of procurement department managers in big companies make the procurement plans during or right after large-scale industrial exhibitions.
Therefore, a presentation of new technological solutions at professional events is an effective way to show your products to thousands of potential clients and sign profitable contracts for years to come.
Producers wishing to strengthen on the market and confirm their leading positions in the industry, choose the participation in the International Specialized Exhibition INNOPROM.METALWORKING within INNOPROM exhibition. The exhibition of achievement in Metalworking industry with support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade in July 2018 — is the largest venue for a meeting of manufactures and consumers in metalworking, mechanical engineering and industrial robotics.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE EXHIBITION.
- Successful presentation of new technologies to international community;
- Attracting new customers and expanding the sales territory;
- Possibility of signing profitable contracts for supply of equipment;
- Participation in discussions of new trends in metalworking and mechanical engineering with famous experts and leaders of the industry;
- Building of business contacts with chiefs of big companies and relevant government agency;
- Media support.
In 2017 more than 50 000 of visitors from 96 countries attended the Metalworking Exhibition within INNOPROM-2017. Among them were technology developers, producers and consumers of metalworking and welding equipment.
About 61% of visitors were senior and middle-level managers of the metalworking and mechanical engineering companies, air-space, shipbuilding and other industries, using different metalworking technologies in the production processes.
The following options are available to the participants:
- Private office
- Full-time and remote participation
- Opportunity to choose a stand in the most visited zone for early booking companies
- Unlimited visits of 150 business program's events;
- Assistance in organizing meetings with delegations from enterprises;
- Service-bureau facilities;
- Sending press releases and communication with journalists from more than 300 media;
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR VIP-PARTICIPANTS:
- Badges without a queue on a separate rack (on the opposite side of main entrance of ICC)
- Access to the VIP-parking zone
- Application, vehicle data and parking through the private account.
- Access to the VIP-lounge (informal communication zone)
Please read the terms and conditions of participation and contact the organizing committee for detailed information.