The largest international exposition INNOPROM.METALWORKING within the industrial exhibition INNOPROM-2019 will be held 8 — 11 July 2019 in Ekaterinburg. This exhibition is an effective presentation venue and a place for business communication between developers, distributors and buyers of metal, molding and welding equipments and materials. It will bring together suppliers, research centers and leading experts from all around the world.
Industry stakeholders, interested in upgrading and improving the effectiveness of production processes get the opportunity to see in action both proven technological solutions from the market leaders and recent innovations in the area of production line intelligent management system.
A large part of INNOPROM.METALWORKING exhibition is focused on technical innovation in industrial metalworking.
- Additive technologies;
- Industrial Robotics;
- СNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) Machines and advanced high-tech systems for cutting and metal processing;
- Predictive services;
- Intelligent information systems, CALS-technologies, and BigData in production and processing of metal;
- Software for hardware management;
- Complex solutions for automating production lines.
Book the e-ticket and get the opportunity to learn about recent developments and advanced technologies in the area of metalworking and welding.
VISITORS OF INNOPROM.METALWORKING WILL BE ABLE TO:
- See the products more than 620 exhibitors on a single venue;
- Compare the technical characteristics of equipment and machinery from the leading producers;
- Explore a competitive environment and see all latest developments from industry leaders;
- Сommunicate with collegues and find new partners in their and related industries;
- Create a procurement plan and make profitable contracts with suppliers of the equipment;
- Get the advice of the experts about the introduction of new technologies in metalworking and mechanical engineering;
- Learn about industry trends at 150 business program events.
Register on the web-site, fill out the application in your personal account and get a free e-ticket!
Benefits of Visiting:
- The largest industrial exhibition of 2019 with metalworking equipment - more than 600 participants per 50 000 sq. metres.
- More than 50 000 visitors are expected. Among them there are foreign delegation, representatives of metallurgical mills, machine-based factories, shipbuilding, aerospace, oil and gas, MIC and energy industries;
- Usually, 61% of visitors are businessmen, top-managers and divisions chiefs;
- Prestigious business-venue will be visited by leaders of regions, authorities and representatives of trade departments of participating countries’ embassies.
- The business program of 150 events focused on industrial problems and trends will help you to get valuable information for building strategies and plans for your company's future development.
Don't miss the most ambitious industry event of 2018. Sign up right now and get an e-ticket via your personal account.
Direct contacts with domestic and international manufacturers of industrial products:
Unlimited opportunities to attract new clients and develop strong relations with partners.
Effective business communications:
30% of participants are top managers of the Russian and foreign companies, leaders of the regions and representatives of the federal government.
Exchange of experience in the international and the cross-sectoral industrial space:
more than 150 events focused on the most topical theme.
Maximum Media Promotion:
More than 700 journalists from 300 business publishing, television and radio companies on a venue.
The best place for an international presentation your products and technologies:
a way to increase sales and enter the new markets.