Accreditation of journalists
The purpose of the Press-service of INNOPROM.METALWORKING within the INNOPROM-2017 exhibition is the establishing and maintaining the connections with federal, business and industrial media from Russian Federation and other countries, as well as providing comprehensive coverage of the International Exhibition of industrial equipment and technology in Ekaterinburg.
We invite journalists interested in highlighting the most expected media event in industry of 2017 to get accreditation to the exhibition, which will take place 10 -13 July in the International Exhibition Center «Yekaterinburg-EXPO». The accreditation to the exhibition INNOPROM.METALWORKING is made through the press-center of INNOPROM-2017 exhibtion.
In 2016 INNOPROM the industrial exhibition was covered by more than 700 journalists from Russian and foreign media. We don't have any limits on the number of accredited journalists, but in order to provide the most comfortable facilities for all representative media, we have set up some rules of the accreditation.
TO ACCREDITATION TO INNOPROM.METALWORKING ARE ALLOWED:
- Members of Russian media (agencies, print and online publications, television channels) with official registration in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation (2124-1- Federal law "On mass Media")
- Foreign journalists accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
If the media sends an accredited freelance staff member, an official letter from the editor-in-chief should be sent to the e-mail of the press-service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets to visit the exhibition: HERE
TO ACCREDITATION ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- Members of the press-services and the advertising departments of companies that participating in the exhibition;
- Members of the press services of state/municipal authorities, public and industrial organization;
- Representative of advertising media (print and on-line), not covering business, economic and socio-politic issues;
- Authors of industrial, advertising and topical blogs that don't have official registration as mass media;
Above categories may visit the exhibition as guests on general basis, receiving a free e-ticket when registering via the website of the exhibition and submiting the application via personal account.
Accredited journalists have the right without restriction to attend exhibitions and all activities of the business program on any day of the exhibition. Each accredited media representative receives an accreditation badge, an exhibition guide, press releases, booklets and a set of additional information materials.
AT THE OFFICE OF PRESS SERVICE FOR ACCREDITED JOURNALISTS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Computers with access to the Internet;
- Free WI-Fi;
- Access to charge phones and other devices;
- Tea and coffee.
Start of the application process to the accreditation: 23 May 2017;
Deadline for the application process: 30 June 2017 (till 23:59 Moscow Time).
INNOPROM’s press-service will be very grateful to journalists for providing copies and links to published materials to the e-mail: email@example.com