REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE INNOPROM GOLF CHALLENGE 2019
On July 7, prior to the official opening of the anniversary 10th INNOPROM International Industrial Exhibition, the 4th INNOPROM GOLF CHALLENGE will be held on the course of the Ural Pine Creek Golf Club.
Registration for teams participating in the tournament is open on April 22 and will last until June 10, 2019.
THE INNOPROM GOLF CHALLENGE is an international VIP‑golf tournament, which takes place before the official opening of the INNOPROM International Industrial Exhibition. The event has been held since 2016 with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation, the Government of the Sverdlovsk Region and the Russian Golf Association. The organizer and venue of the Challenge is the Pine Creek Golf Resort, the first and only complex in the Urals with an 18-holes golf course and world-class infrastructure. The European Tour, a tour of players of the highest level, is the international partner of the Tournament, and the Tournament itself has an honorary status: European Tour Approved Pro-Am.
The Tournament is a unique platform for informal communication and traditionally unites more than 250 representatives of the business and political elite of Russia and foreign countries – leaders of industrial Russian and international companies, heads of foreign ministries, heads of federal and regional authorities, as well as key participants of the INNOPROM International Industrial Exhibition. Thus, in 2018, more than 80 companies, industry associations and unions from more than 15 countries of the world were represented at the event.
Among the honored guests and participants of the Tournament were:
- D.V. Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Mr. Woo Yun Geung, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea;
- E.V. Kuyvashev, Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- R.N. Minnikhanov, President of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- E.E. Rossel, Member of the Federation Council from the Sverdlovsk Region;
- V.B. Khristenko, President of the Russian Golf Association;
- Zayed bin Rashid Al Zayani, Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism,Kingdom of Bahrain;
- V.M. Vovk, Minister of Industry of the Republic of Belarus;
- Badr Al Olama, Head of GMIS Organising Committee;
- Matthias Schepp, Chairman of the Board of the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce;
- Stefan Teuchert, CEO, BMW Group Russia;
- A.I. Komarov and A.A. Fedorov, shareholders of the ChTPZ Group;
- I.A. Altushkin, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Russian Copper Company;
- D. A. Pumpyansky, Chairman of the Board of Directors, TMK;
- S.N. Skuratov, Ural Airlines JSC;
- Martin Lundstedt, President and CEO, Volvo Group;
THE INNOPROM GOLF CHALLENGE 2019 will be held in 2 Best Ball (Net) format. The largest Russian and international companies will be represented by teams, each will include three amateurs and one golf professional. Three prizes will be awarded in the team competition, as well as a set of special nominations.
Guests of the tournament will be able to watch the game from the terrace of the club house Pine Creek Golf Resort, which offers one of the most spectacular views of the golf course. The results of the teams will be displayed on special boards in real time.
Guests can also hold business meetings in the conference and lounge areas of the Club and take part in the programs of partners of the event. According to the established tradition, the cultural and entertainment program will be devoted to the partner country of the INNOPROM GOLF CHALLENGE, which this year was the Republic of Turkey. As is known, golf has more than 200-year history in Turkey. The first golf club was opened in 1895.
The event is closed with a bright ceremony of awarding the winners of the tournament and a gala dinner, where the partner country will be presented through the best examples of national cuisine and art.
See you at the INNOPROM GOLF CHALLENGE 2019!
More details about the tournament and terms of participation are available on the official website: http://innopromgolfchallenge.ru/en